Tart Cherry Moon Milk Recipe
What is moon milk? It's a popular wellness trend for relaxation and better sleep. This tart cherry moon milk recipe is delicious and therapeutic.
- 6 ounces dairy or non dairy milk
- 4 ounces Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwaganda
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- dried culinary rose petals and crushed freeze dried strawberries for sprinkling on top.
- Heat milk and tart cherry juice over medium heat in a small pot.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in honey, vanilla, and ashwaganda powder.
- If you want to make it really frothy, add it to a blender.
- Top with rose petals and crushed, freeze dried strawberries and drink warm.