Superbowl CHERRiSH Citrus Punch
This CHERRiSH Citrus Punch will be the star of the show the next time you throw your party. It only takes about 10 minutes to put together and about 2 hours to completely chill in the refrigerator before kick off. It’s the perfect make-ahead beverage so you can sit down and enjoy the game with your guests.
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cans water (using the empty frozen concentrate can)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- 3 cups French Sparkling limeade, chilled
- 2 cups 100% CHERRiSH Cherry Juice, chilled
- 3 cups Sparkling Spring Water or Sparkling wine, chilled
- Sliced lemons and limes, for garnish
- Use a large punch bowl and fill with ice and set aside.
- In a blender pitcher add the Lemonade concentrate, water and the Pineapple tidbits and blend until smooth.
- Pour this blended mixture into the punch bowl. Add the limeade, cherry juice and stir to combine.
- Just before service top off the punch bowl with the sparkling spring water.
- Garnish with the lemon and lime slices.