- 1 cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries thawed
- 2 tablespoons 100% Montmorency tart cherry Concentrate
- 8 teaspoons superfine white sugar
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups wild cherry-flavored sparkling water
- Optional: fresh lime for garnish
- Pebble or crushed ice
Set out 4 glasses.
Divide the cherries evenly among the glasses.
Add in 1/2 tablespoon Montmorency tart cherry Concentrate, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, and 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves into each glass.
Mash everything together with the back of a wooden spoon.
Fill up the glasses with pebble or crushed ice and then fill to the top with the cherry-flavored sparking water. (Divide the sparkling water evenly among the four glasses).
If desired garnish with additional mint leaves and a sliced lime.
Recipe courtesy of Chelsea Lord, chelseasmessyapron.com